Full House Love
Welcome to fullhouselove.blogspot.com!
Please upload your own pictures.
Don't exceed my bandwidth. Thanks!!
Aja aja fighting!
::muzi::
Friday, March 03, 2006
Disappointment with My Girl and I
Quite disappointed with Song Hye Kyo's first movie "My Girl and I".
**MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.**
Although there were occasional funny moments in the beginning, the plot starts to become really slow and predictable. I think they tried hard to make it touching (as with most korean weepies) but I am sorry to say that I wasn't very touched.
The only time I got teary eyed was when Su-ho's grandfather wept at the corpse of his first love. The story tried to link the love story of Su-ho's grandfather and that of Su-ho and Su-eun. In truth, i think the subplot of the grandfather's love story is much more well developed and interesting than the main plot.
I also felt that some of the lines spoken were quite meaningless and cheesy. And really, Song Hye Kyo should try to act other roles besides acting as a lovely but sick girl who cannot be with her love. Quite tired of seeing her in the same old role. This movie is so full of cliches that you'd probably can guess what's is going to happen next.
In short, dun watch this movie unless you are great fans of Song Hye Kyo and Cha Tae Hyun.
Rating: ** (out of 5 stars)
love surrounds full house at 11:48 PM
Recent
Chinese Version of "I Think I"
Song Hye Kyo's debut movie
Happy Chinese New Year 2006
Full House Special TalkShow - Funny!
Full House: Three Bears Song
Full House NG (YouTube)
Favourite Couple
Full House Logo
Ending: Happy Lovers
Love Rivals
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2008
[name] muzi
[sign] pisces
[bday] 25th feb
[country] singapore
Current Playlist