Full House Love
Welcome to fullhouselove.blogspot.com!
Please upload your own pictures.
Don't exceed my bandwidth. Thanks!!
Aja aja fighting!
::muzi::
Friday, December 30, 2005
Favourite Couple

I have read in some forums that many people want to see Rain and Song Hye Kyo being cast together again in another Full House Sequel or in another drama series. Personally I think one Full House drama is enough. Besides, sequels to very popular series are usually never very good. And it's hard to jump out of the Young-jae and Ji-eun roles if they are paired again. Viewers are surely not hoping to see the same old thing again, right? And anyway, too much of something too good spoils everything. So although I love Young-jae and Ji-eun very much, Full House 2 is definitely not on my wishlist.
love surrounds full house at 10:03 AM
Recent
Full House Logo
Ending: Happy Lovers
Love Rivals
Funny scene recap
Translation: First Time In This Seat by Lee Bo Ram
Romanization: Cheoeum Geu Jari-e by Lee Bo Ram
Romanization: I Think I by Byul
Translation: I Think I by Byul
Romanization: Oon Myong by Why
Translation: Fate by Why
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2008
[name] muzi
[sign] pisces
[bday] 25th feb
[country] singapore
Current Playlist